I am planning to purchase a Virtex-4 Eval board.

I am looking at Avnet's Xilinx-4 LX Evaluation Kit.
Has anyone here worked with this board?
Is it worth the Money?  Is there a better one out there with a similar
price?

Does anyone know if you can configure the FPGA via the boards USB.

Thanks, Chris

Re: I am planning to purchase a Virtex-4 Eval board.
its worth the money: YES
FPGA config over USB(on board): NO

Antti
PS if you can pay a little more then ML40x is better deal.

Re: I am planning to purchase a Virtex-4 Eval board.
Thats good Idea, but which boards have u tried before......

Re: I am planning to purchase a Virtex-4 Eval board.
Thats good Idea, but which boards have u tried before......

Site Timeline