Executing program from external memory

Hi,

I'm using the ML 401 development board configured with the "reference design" provided by Xilinx. I need to download a rather large c++ program but unfortunately it cannot fit into the bram of the design. I know that I should place the program data in the 64 mb external memory. Is there an "easy" way to do this?

thanks

Reply to
Peter

According to what the manuals say, you need a debugger to do this. I am using the XPS from Xilinx for the develpoment purposes. In this tool, there is the XMD and a Program Debugger with which you can download the program !! Just connect -> download-> run.

design" provided by Xilinx. I need to download a rather large c++ program but unfortunately it cannot fit into the bram of the design. I know that I should place the program data in the 64 mb external memory. Is there an "easy" way to do this?

Reply to
Joey