Error building mpmc2

Hello all,

In my quest to evaluate multicast performance on the ML403 board I have downloaded the mpmc2 example. I am attempting to build the ml403_ddr_idpoc_100mhz_gsrd on winXP and it bombs out with the following error: Running DRC Tcl procedures for OPTION IPLEVEL_DRC_PROC... ERROR:MDT - No Bus with instance name cdmac_to_gmac_0 found ERROR:MDT - No Bus with instance name gmac_to_cdmac_0 found

Anyone else seen this? Any pointers as to how to fix it?

thanks

Reply to
Jeremy Price

I've seen something similar to this, but I had somewhat modified the project before trying to build it, so I was kind of expecting errors... I don't remember precisely what was the problem, but I guess you should be able to figure it out by looking at the MHS file and possibly at MPMC2 MPD file...

/Mikhail

downloaded the mpmc2 example. I am attempting to build the ml403_ddr_idpoc_100mhz_gsrd on winXP and it bombs out with the following error: Running DRC Tcl procedures for OPTION IPLEVEL_DRC_PROC... ERROR:MDT - No Bus with instance name cdmac_to_gmac_0 found ERROR:MDT - No Bus with instance name gmac_to_cdmac_0 found

Reply to
MM