current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

Just trying to figure out what the rough price of V4 FX12/FF668 part
is... AVNet and NuHorizons aren't showing any prices or stock atm, and
digikey don't do anything even vaguely recent :-(

Anyone bought any (quantity 1-10) recently and want to give me a
ball-park figure ?

Cheers,
    Simon.

Re: current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

the ball-park figure is $100 if you get a very very very good deal, if not
then multiply by the tambov's constant* to get your price.

Antti

*tambov's constant: a constant multiplier that when applied always gives the
correct result for any equation.

Re: current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

part
and
if not
gives the

Pretty funny, Annti!  And true.  I've found in the correct volume,
nearly everything is about $100 (except the stuff that is already under
$100 :-).

But to directly answer the OP's question:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=XC4VFX12

    Marc

Re: current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

Cheers Marc,

Ouch! But then I guess they're not the spartan-like parts, and those
embedded ethernet/cpu cores have to cost...

Still, it makes the AVNet FX12 board rather impressively priced at $249!

Cheers,
    Simon.

Re: current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

Cheers Antti - first time I've heard of tambov's constant :-)

ATB,
    Simon

Re: current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

not
the

LOL ;) Tambov is a town somewhere in Russia, I dont know anything about that
town, but I think it maybe worse then Odessa. And Odessa is a place where
submarines need to be ordered two weeks in advance! (everything else in
stock at the black market). Actually maybe I am mistaken Tambov may also be
a quiet village or some person. But the constant is really great if you
manage to calculate it ;)

Site Timeline