WTB: Data I/O 29b with Unipak 2B and EPROM UV Eraser

Hello all,

I am looking to buy a Data I/O 29b with Unipak 2B kit, as well as an EPROM UV eraser. If anyone has these for sale please let em know.

Thanks!

Always,

Sam

Reply to
jacobson98

Hiya!

I've got a NICE one, fully shopped for sale:

Complete with everything you need (not the eraser tho!!):

Version 6 Firmware

1MB System memory Unipak 2B with Revision 15.0 Firmware 351B086 28 pin Programming Cart Serial cable for PC or terminal with 9 pin connector, and 25 pin adaptor CD containing Promlink V6.1 software and extras

I'm in the UK, so shipping will be higher, but I'll go halves with you on it if it helps.

You're unlikely to find one like that on eBay, especially with all the ZIFs replaced.

Yours, Mark.

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Hello all,

Reply to
Mark (UK)