LCD replacement display for old spectrum analyzer : anyone interested ?

Hi guys,

I've developed for my own use a small LCD display to replace the analog display found on old spectrum analyzers. Basically it is a X/Y digital plotter, connected on the external X and Y outputs of the analyzer, and plotting the curve on a 320x240 pixel display, with selectable modes (sample/max peak/min-max peak) and a hardcopy RS232 port. I just published this design in the last edition of the Circuit Cellar magazine (september

03), and got a couple of emails from guys wanting to buy or build it. Unfortunatly the Epson display I used is no longer available (crazy LCD business...), and some improvements will be needed on the design to use it in anything else than my own equipment.

So the question : Do you think there is a significant market for such a product ? Perhaps proposed as a kit, or even a partial kit (PCB+display+programmer microcontroller) ? Would you be personnaly interested ?

If I get enough answers then I will seriously work on it ;+) !

Yours,

--
Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts
http://www.alciom.com