Help choosing Fluke Multimeter

Greetings:

A good while back I remember reading an article that referred to a particular Fluke multimeter as a "standard, common, good all round MM". I don't remember which is was.

I need one for general hobbiest use, but would like to get a nice one that should last and be accurate.

The Fluke 177 looked OK, Can anyone offer any advise or recommendations for a good all-round MM?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
MainUser

In article , snipped-for-privacy@nyuce.com mentioned...

I bought a Fluke 75, instead of the top-of-the-line 77. See, there's a jumper inside that adds the 77 features. You might investigate and see if the model you're thinking on buying has a similar jumper. ;-)

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar