561-d Vacuum -Tube Bridge

I'm probably reaching in the dark for this but I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the manual for this bridge. If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Donald Ennis

Sure would have helped save a bunch of time if you had specified the manufacturer of the 561D. Had to do a lot of searching to identify it. Downlaod a copy of the General Radio 561D Vacuum Tube Bridge manual from

If that's not the instrument you have, then please come back with a better description of it. ==============

Dave M

Dave M

Thanks Dave. This is exactly what I needed. I can't believe I gave such a lame discription. I was really tired when I posted. Thanks again, Don

Reply to
Donald Ennis