Where could I find a listing of embedded CPU families?

Where could I find a listing of embedded CPU families?

Excuse me for not introducing myself but I am on a hurry, tomorow I will do it, in the menawhile can someone give me some linking to a brief listing of embede famielies? thank you.

Reply to
Chicco L.

The list of CPUs that are not embeddable is a lot shorter. It's very close to empty.

Reply to
Bryan Hackney

Whel I am student in Informatics and I need to do a home work about embedded cpu families. What i need to do is a 25-30 slides powerpoint presentation resuming the names of the main families and showing the main architectural aspects of each (such as register files, available alus, additional features, etc.) The task is easy but searching starting fromscratch seem to be very time consuming. Could someone hint me a web site or a document to start from? Thank you.

Reply to
Chicco L.

Hope these helps...

Joseph

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain information that is the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the intended recipient(s), their organisation and/or the ARM Group of Companies. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail message, you should not read, copy, forward or otherwise distribute or further disclose the information in it; misuse of the contents of this e-mail message may violate various laws in your state, country or jurisdiction. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the originator of this e-mail message via e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your computer or network, thank you.

Reply to
Joseph

this is greath thank you

Reply to
Chicco L.

This is probably a late reply but thanks for the list. It kind of give a very good over all picture of all the players in this field.

Reply to
learnfpga