Transdimension OTG243

A client of mine is tentatively using the Transdimension TD243 USB controller in their design, and I don't seem to be finding much information on developing software for Transdimension parts. Apparently they'd rather sell you software than tell you how to write your own. Has anyone had any experience with the TD243? There have been references to writing drivers for linux for the part in the past, but I wasn't able to find any. I assume the drivers were never completed. Has anyone had any experience with this part, or other Transdimension parts? Thanks.

Lee Thalblum

Reply to
Lee Thalblum