TCPIP/FTP embedded

Hi group,

I am a fairly recent newbie to embedded systems and am trying to do an x86
ROM-DOS based app that needs to interface through a std RS-232 serial port
to a modem.

I need to use TCPIP and FTP to send and receive files.

While I understand the basic concept, I need to locate some source and /or
libraries (Borland C 4.x compatible) that could do that for me.

CPU is AMD Elan (386 work alike) with the RTKernel RTOS and RAM is no
constraint as I have about 400K available for the app. I would prefer source
so that I can study it but for now a no-source lib would also be OK.

Any help is greatly aappreciated.

Cheers
Harnek

Re: TCPIP/FTP embedded
Arcom Control Systems has some ROM-DOS based development kits which do
exactly what you are wanting. Look at the EIIA dev kit, as well as the
Merlin, and ELAN-104NC.

Regards
Dave T.

source

Re: TCPIP/FTP embedded

source

Try www.jkmicro.com

Re: TCPIP/FTP embedded
See:
http://www.wattcp.com /
http://www.ertos.com /

Regards,
Richard.
http://www.FreeRTOS.org

source

Re: TCPIP/FTP embedded - Thanks
Hi group,

Thanks for the feedback. I will check the info out.

Regards,
Harnek

Site Timeline