switzerland?

Evening (o;

Since I work in the embedded linux/fpga field and all those
jobs newsgroups suck badly I would like to ask here if someone
from Switzerland knows how the job situation is in the
embedded field (o;

Not sure if I should go back there after 3 years in Finland (o;

thx for listening
rick

Re: switzerland?

IMO, the economy is slow on a broad range. Investments
into developments were drastically reduced. There are
those who hope the economic low can be sit out and there
are others who develop new things for the future.
You cannot really judge from the far, come over here
for a quick visit of your contacts and friends. There
may always be opportunities that never appear on the
job market.

Rene

Re: switzerland?

Hey Rick,

goto www.jobs.ch and look around for a while. There are quite a few open
positions in embedded development.

Maybe you want to check www.netmodule.ch (see jobs). They have more
projects than engineers and are therefore hiring.

- René

Site Timeline