send UDP using uip 0.9 linbrary

Could anyone explain how to send UDP data using uip 0.9 library? I
found the corresponding document does not explain much in this issue.

Thanks!

Re: send UDP using uip 0.9 linbrary

According to table 1 in "mobisys2003.pdf" [available from Adam Dunkels site
documentation], uIP does not support UDP.

You could of coarse implement it yourself?

Regards,
Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org

Re: send UDP using uip 0.9 linbrary
But I found a file resolv.c using function uip_udp_send in directory
apps/resolv inside the archive. However, the example are not well
explained and I cannot understand.

Thanks!

Re: send UDP using uip 0.9 linbrary

Yes, you are right:  From the reference manual "...contains only a
rudimentary UDP implementation,
but focuses on the IP, ICMP and TCP protocols."

So UDP is there in a limited way.  I have only used TCP however so cannot
provide assistance :-(

Regards,
Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org