Neoware e140

Hi,

I rescued a number of these and was hoping to repurpose them for use at a local non-profit. I believe these originally ran XPe but that is no longer present on the flash.

Any pointers on how to reflash them? Ideally, I'd like to put "whatever" on them but would settle for something like Neolinux if no other options. I've done this previously on a Capio but can't find my notes :<

HP's web site (HP appears to be buying up everybody in this business) has a fair bit of downloads but seems to be lacking in any "overview" documentation.

I *could* slip a small laptop drive into them but that sort of defeats the purpose, eh? :>

Thanks!

--don

Reply to
D Yuniskis