Looking for surplus graphical LCD dealer or graphical LCD displays

I am looking for the web sites of surplus graphical LCD dealers. I am specifically looking for 320x240 or thereabout graphical LCD displays. monochrome is OK, color would be better. I would prefer a display with controller. Please reply to this newsgroup.

Thank you

Reply to
lkjhgf

In small quantities I've seen things like this at

Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

David