Looking for surplus graphical LCD dealer or graphical LCD displays

I am looking for the web sites of surplus graphical LCD dealers. I am
specifically looking for 320x240 or thereabout graphical LCD displays.
monochrome is OK, color would be better. I would prefer a display with
controller. Please reply to this newsgroup.

Thank you

Re: Looking for surplus graphical LCD dealer or graphical LCD displays
In small quantities I've seen things like this at
        http://www.jdr.com
        http://www.mpja.com
        http://www.allelectronics.com

    Norm

Re: Looking for surplus graphical LCD dealer or graphical LCD displays

www.earthlcd.com
www.eio.com/lcdprodt.htm

--

David