Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library

> Hi All. > > I need a 'C' Library to menage Graphical LCD ( 128x64 ), Toshiba > T6963C based. I only found a US$ 440,00 option ( >
). > > Do you know some another option ( GNU or free ) ? > > Thank's > > Marcellus

Had the same problem myself, very little available in terms of good quality code for free, though you could have a look at the Epson web site for example code for the 1374 (for example) series controllers.

Am writing libraries for Dragonball VZ328 lcd controller at present, which uses a dumb frame buffer in system memory. Monochrome only, no greyscale at the mo, but have the low level device driver function library done to plot pixel, line, fill area and bitmap icon, as well as libraries built on top of this to do graphics primitives and text output / font select etc. All written in C and should be fairly portable.

What exactly are you looking for ?...

Chris

--
Aerosystem Designs
------------------

Well, I'm looking for a simple way to draw lines, circles and sin(x).

I have a oximeter prototype now and, the next one, will plot the plethysmografic curve. I'm researching for a ( simple ) method to do that.

Do you think to put your code under GPL?

Marcellus

Reply to
Marcellus Pereira

You've got mail....

Greg the Grog

Reply to
Grog

Thank you very much!

I will try it tonight.

[]s Marcellus
Reply to
Marcellus Pereira

Thank you very much, Greg.

It's exactly what I was looking for.

I will add a simple 'circle()' function and voilá!

The code is very good.

The picotk is too large for my PIC. But thanx, Peter.

[]s Marcellus
Reply to
Marcellus Pereira

I'm a bit confused by this site, but might be worth a look:

Best Regards John McCabe

To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'

Reply to
John McCabe

If you know what "plethysmografic" means, let alone being able to spell it, you ought to be able to knock up any code you like in a matter of minutes! I can't even say it ;-P

--
Trevor Barton
Reply to

Well, sorry. The correct is 'plethysmographic'... my english isn't so good. =-)

If you are curious about it, try

[]s Marcellus
Reply to
Marcellus Pereira

Hey, it wan't a criticism! It's a new word I've added to my vocabulary. I dunno when I'll ever be able to slip it into polite conversation, however. Perhaps it's relevant to some of the organ enlargment spams I keep getting? "New, plethysmographically proven, 3 inches in just two weeks!!"

Plethysmograph Pleth"ys*mo*graph, n. Gr. ? an enlargement + -graph. (Physiol.) An instrument for determining and registering the variations in the size or volume of a limb, as the arm or leg, and hence the variations in the amount of blood in the limb. -- Pleth`ys*mo*graph"ic, a.

Trev

--
Trevor Barton
Reply to