Looking for old release of "Embedded Systems Programming" CD-Rom

Hello,

a few weeks ago I purchased the "Embedded Systems Programming" CD-Rom 2003
(Release 9.0) which features the magazine's technical articles from 1995
to 2003. IMHO this CD-Rom holds a lot of useful articles and therefore I'd
like to get the older articles from 1988 to 1994 as well.

Has anyone of you a good idea where to get an older release (e.g.
Rel.6.0)? Google and Ebay weren't useful in finding a source and even the
official contact of ESP didn't react on my request - I don't know why.

I would be very glad to get a good advice from you.

Greetings,
Markus

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /