Looking for a Small Graphical LCD

I am building a product that needs a small graphical LCD
(33mmX22mm)module size with built in controller. The number
of pixels in the display area is not of too concern at the moment.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for a Small Graphical LCD

Look for COG cellphone LCDs. I had a similar requirement recently, but
couldn't find a suitable solution because I need grayscale and color. If
you only want monochrome, you're in good shape.

Search this group for links to pages on how to control those LCDs.
They're serial-controlled, I2C or SPI.

Re: Looking for a Small Graphical LCD

Check this out.

http://www.computronics.com.au/ampire/ad11264 /

You may be able to find it in the UK at a cheaper price instead of importing it
from Australia.

Regards
David Milne

Re: Looking for a Small Graphical LCD

There is one well hidden in the RS catalogue (it's nowhere near other
graphical LCDs) page 2-746, stock number 455-4472 at 21.95 each. 128 * 64
dots with serial interface and LED backlight. It's made by Lascar.

I haven't used one but RS usually only sell stuff that works OK.

Michael Kellett
www.mkesc.co.uk

Re: Looking for a Small Graphical LCD
There are several web sites showing how to use some Nokia phone LCD (sorry
I'm not at home now I don't have the links)..
I think the LCD from the 3310 is the most used on those web sites.
there's a serial interface and 96x48 dots if I remenber well..

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk...

Re: Looking for a Small Graphical LCD

check out www.earthlcd.com They have overstocks, remmants, etc.

Buster