Looking for

I've trying to find a 320x240 GLCD that has a dot pitch smaller than 0.4m but have been having no luck. I mean I can find TFT types and such, but al I want is a standard 8-bit interface. I can find many 320x240 GLCD's bu the physical size is too large for the project I want to use it for. Goin to a TFT style is not really an option since the processing power I need i low and I can;t justify the cost of a larger processor just for some mostl static graphics.

Is it the case that it is not possible to create a smaller dot pitch or i it the case that here is no demand for such an item. Maybe it is even th case that he TFT style is just more popular.

Would any have any pointers as to where I might find such an item?

Reply to
jjwsei