Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

I have gotten lots of good information from this group, but it is not as
active as I would have thought.  Where are all the hobby geeks and
experimenters hanging out?

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

Probably sci.electronics or similar but the S/N is rather poor.

Ian
--
Ian Bell

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

alt.sex.fetish.robot

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

Oh, R2! My circuits burn for you!

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

I never new of such a a place!

And here, I thought I was the only one...

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

Most Likely in groups dedicated to their  CPU or application.

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

I'd recommend a trip to www.circuitcellar.com , well worth the money for the
magazine.

ttyl,

--buddy

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?
Thanks guys.... Well most of you.  No wonder guys at work have been asking
me if I thought radiant floor heating cable was a good option to warm
latex-covered metal......

Patent pending by the way ;)

the

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?

Try your local unemployment office.  If not there, search out your local
homeless shelter, thrift store, or any rusty 50 gallon barrel with a trash
fire burning for warmth located next to an abandoned railroad switching
yard.  You'll get all of the free technical advice you can take to get you
off and running on your next project.

And if all of these power-spots are devoid of "hobby geeks", then it means
they've all left for Bangalore, India in search of third-world technological
nirvana aka "employment".

Re: Hot Spot for uC/uP geeks?
means
technological

Hey, you're really funny.  I looked up your previous postings and came
to the conclusion that you're a retard.  No, sorry, I take that back...
no point insulting disabled people by associating them with you.
Climb back under your rock.  This is a place for grown ups.

Site Timeline