Fingerprint Module Question Need Guidance

Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup.  Just let me know.

I have a USB drive - 256MB.  I have seen other usb drives with
fingerprint authentication on them.  I wanted to know where one can
get just the fingerprint scanning part and then was curious if I could
integrate it into an already existing usb pen drive.

Thanks.

Re: Fingerprint Module Question Need Guidance

Go to www.siemens.com and search for fingerprint. They have the modules that
you need.

Re: Fingerprint Module Question Need Guidance
http://www.veridicom.com/products/overview.htm