FA: ARM EVBs and misc OEM parts, PSUs, etc (cleanup)

Hi all,

An office reshuffle means I have to clean up my workspace a little.
I've put a bunch of my packrat stuff up on ebay using my employer's
account:
<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=digi-frame

Items of particular interest are perhaps the StrongARM EVB, the Cirrus
ARM EVB, and the Epson SED1354 EVB and sample chips. There are also a
few Maverick (7312) ARM SoCs, and other misc items, cable assemblies,
PSUs, and so forth.

Re: FA: ARM EVBs and misc OEM parts, PSUs, etc (cleanup)
On 12 Sep 2003 14:28:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@larwe.com (Lewin A.R.W. Edwards)

<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=digi-frame

Have you used the Epson chips with Linux?  We're trying to get a
lowcost LCD into ours, and in a few months will try and get a
framebuffer on those things.
--
Alex Pavloff - remove BLAH to email
Software Engineer, ESA Technology

Re: FA: ARM EVBs and misc OEM parts, PSUs, etc (cleanup)

No. The Epson parts are kind of nasty to work with, in that support
isn't great (in my experience) and the price/leadtimes are downright
lousy. It was simpler and cheaper to select a different
microcontroller with on-chip LCD controller capable of meeting our
needs.

What core are you using?

Site Timeline