embedded usb

hello ,
     I am doing my final year project related to interfacin
webcam(logitech quickcam express) and bluetooth-usb-dongle to LPC210
microcontroller (based on ARM7TDMI processor) through usb host controller
,which transfers the static images captured by webcam through bluetooth.An
further capturing the static images through the bluetooth connected at th
PC end, and doing some image processing in matlab.
            It could be a very great help for me if you suggest me abou
how to proceed for writing the driver for webcam and bluetooth.

                               waiting for valuable suggestion.

Re: embedded usb

Don't do it.

Use a bare CMOS sensor for the camera.

Use an off-the-shelf Bluetooth stack.

Writing the Bluetooth software will occupy more time than you have
available.

Re: embedded usb

Totally correct, though I'd simplify it even more by finding something
similar to CMUcam. The most common senior project blunder is believing
you can do anything, when in fact you barely have time to write
acceptable documentation.

Re: embedded usb

| rakesh wrote:
| >             It could be a very great help for me if you suggest me about
| > how to proceed for writing the driver for webcam and bluetooth.
|
| Don't do it.
|
| Use a bare CMOS sensor for the camera.

Can you give me some link about this CMOS sensor ( easy to use ) ?

Thanks a lot.

--

        Stan .

Site Timeline