Drving TFT Directly

Hi All,

some TFT's have a 26 pin interface and some have a much more  18bit TFT's.

How do you drive these TFT drectl?

JG

Re: Drving TFT Directly

I think you have more luck driving DVI, those you speak of are probably
propetiary interfaces.

Wumpus

Re: Drving TFT Directly

Well, the panel could be parallel drive with six data bits, parallel with
eight data bits, parallel with 18 data bits, single-channel LVDS or
dual-channel LVDS. Without knowing what interface type it uses, there's no
way to know how to drive it.

--
-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (http://www.zws.com /)
Learn how to develop high-end embedded systems on a tight budget!