Have I blown a PIC pin?

I've just moved a circuit from one breadboard to another - almost identical...

Now, it seems of my 4 output pins - when "low", they all output 0 to

-0.4 V, except one, that's outputting 0.14V as a "low".

Does this suggest the pin is damaged? How could this happen? The only thing ever connected to it was the GATE lead of a MOSFET :(

--
Danny
Reply to

It's weirder than that... I've taken everything out, so it's just the power, pic and an led on *another* output pin. It flickers on and off quite quickly, when it's supposed to be on for about a second. I put the PIC back in my programming board and set it to "run" mode, and it works fine there :-\

--
Danny
Reply to

Whoops!

In my diagram, I'd put MCLR next to Vdd, but in actual fact, it's not - so my pin was sat in reset, hence the weird happenings, but fine working in my programmer!!

:)

Reply to
Danny T