can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" a...

http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/display.jpg
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/complete.jpg

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please
it is not a "fluke" multimeter, I can tell you that much

:
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/display.jpg
:
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/complete.jpg
:
:

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please
no, to identify the lcd screen, not the multimeter.

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please
OK I should not tease you,
I was hoping I could help you until I saw the LCD screen, sorry for any
stress I might of given you.

I am not sure how to help you more, I think you have a sticky problem.

: no, to identify the lcd screen, not the multimeter.
:
:
:
:
: > it is not a "fluke" multimeter, I can tell you that much
: >
: > :
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/display.jpg
: > :
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/complete.jpg
: > :
: > :
: >
: >
:
:

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please

Are there any markings on the underneath of the LCD?

Ken

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please
Mylinux,
why don't you have a look at: http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/lartware/plint /

or simply follow the links on http://www.lart.tudelft.nl /

Here are the LART mainboard specs in short:

220 MHz Digital SA-1100 StrongARM CPU
32 Mbyte EDO RAM
4 MB Intel Fast boot block Flash memory
Power usage < 1 W
Performance > 200 MIPS

You can find this by simply READING what's on the page. (2nd paragraph)

A bit below there are even schematics. Download them, read them.

And please: for future questions: put your question into the message
content -- NOT into the header. This is VERY annoying.

regards
/jan

bmfile$ snipped-for-privacy@imsp212.netvigator.com...

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please
I have read that on monday.

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please

but that help everyone immediately understand what I want to ask about if
the message is the same as the header.

thanks for help me all the times.

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please

The header of a post should be a short summary, and the actual question
should be in the message content.  If the question is short enough, these
might be the same, but generally you'll get more help with a more
informative post than those you have been making.

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please
This is Henrik Ijas all over again!!

--
Tim Mitchell

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please

It's probably a 1/4 VGA, or similar type of lc display. There are a variety
of manufacturers, from Sharp, Optrex and Epson, some displays may need
external controllers.

Have a look at http://www.earthlcd.com

--

David

Re: can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please

You can purchase a Samsung UG24U01WGHT3A 240 x 320 lc display, with touchscreen
for US$39.00, plus delivery.
http://www.earthlcd.com/LCD%20Modules.htm

--

David