can u help me to identify the model and brand / info about the screen used in this "ARM" application . please

Mylinux

it is not a "fluke" multimeter, I can tell you that much

Reply to
Eric

no, to identify the lcd screen, not the multimeter.

Reply to
Mylinux

Mylinux, why don't you have a look at:

or simply follow the links on

Here are the LART mainboard specs in short:

220 MHz Digital SA-1100 StrongARM CPU 32 Mbyte EDO RAM 4 MB Intel Fast boot block Flash memory Power usage < 1 W Performance > 200 MIPS

You can find this by simply READING what's on the page. (2nd paragraph)

A bit below there are even schematics. Download them, read them.

And please: for future questions: put your question into the message content -- NOT into the header. This is VERY annoying.

regards /jan

Mylinux schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: bmfile$ snipped-for-privacy@imsp212.netvigator.com...

Reply to
Jan Homuth

OK I should not tease you, I was hoping I could help you until I saw the LCD screen, sorry for any stress I might of given you.

I am not sure how to help you more, I think you have a sticky problem.

: >

: :

Reply to
Eric

I have read that on monday.

Reply to
Mylinux

but that help everyone immediately understand what I want to ask about if the message is the same as the header.

thanks for help me all the times.

Reply to
Mylinux

The header of a post should be a short summary, and the actual question should be in the message content. If the question is short enough, these might be the same, but generally you'll get more help with a more informative post than those you have been making.

Reply to
David Brown

In article , David Brown writes

This is Henrik Ijas all over again!!

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

Are there any markings on the underneath of the LCD?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

It's probably a 1/4 VGA, or similar type of lc display. There are a variety of manufacturers, from Sharp, Optrex and Epson, some displays may need external controllers.

Have a look at

David
Reply to
dmmilne

You can purchase a Samsung UG24U01WGHT3A 240 x 320 lc display, with touchscreen for US$39.00, plus delivery.

David
Reply to
dmmilne