atxmega32a4u programming manual

comp.arch.embedded atxmega32a4u programming manual

The programming manual for Atmel's atxmega(16,32,64,128)a4u is, hopefully, hidding. Is anyone here familiar with this device - it's the recent xmega with an on board usb channel. Atmel's web site shows a 21 MB pdf manual, but it's mostly "overviews", electrical data, and 200 pages of graphs - no programming data. Mouser has reportedly been shipping these since August of last year so there is most likley some data somewhere. Anyone seen it?

Hul

Reply to
Hul Tytus

This page

leads to

Does that help?

Mel.

Reply to
Mel Wilson

Hidden only from you.

You should not continue on this course of action.

Give up !!

You are not entitled to understand how to use the web or any of its actions.

Good Bye.

hamilton

Reply to
dbr

Mel - your suggestion worked for the atxmeg32a4 but not for the atxmega32a4u. Close. I'm guessing the ...a4 documentation is being used with the ...a4u device, which would explain the a4u sales reported. At the least, that manual may serve as a starting point...

Hul

Mel Wils> > The programming manual for Atmel's atxmega(16,32,64,128)a4u is, hopefully,

Reply to
dbr

Here you go...

snipped-for-privacy@kbrx.com wrote:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Thanks Jim. I'll take a look at that in the morning. 30 megabytes takes a while to download.

Hul

Jim Stewart wrote:

Reply to
dbr

Jim - I looked at the pdf file below. Atmel apparantly has split their manuals into two volumes; one has programming info, ie a description of the registers that can be programmed. The other has "overviews" and electrical data and heaps of graphs and a fair bit of filler. The pdf below is the later type - no programming data.

Hul

Jim Stewart wrote:

Reply to
dbr

Google avr 8331e and it will bring up XMEGA AU manual. That's the programming manual referenced in the document I originally gave you.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Thanks for the info. I used a different controller at that time, but I'll be looking at it again sometime in the future. I'll follow your directions.

Hul

oltemative wrote:

Reply to
Hul Tytus