AT91RM9200_EK

Hi
I have a AT91RM9200 evaluation kit (AT91RM9200_EK).
I want to know how could I use any devices other than DataFlash card fo
booting the board and downloading the Win CE image?
when I say "any devices other than DataFlash card" I mean onboard paralle
flash or the MMC,SDcard and so on.
thanks

Re: AT91RM9200_EK

You can select onboard parallel flash by changing a jumper, IIRC.

--
Dan Henry

Re: AT91RM9200_EK
To boot from the Data Flash Card on AT91RM9200 EK Board, Set jumper J15
between 1-2 positions. (Between the INT pin and the middle pin), insert
the Data Flash by keep its back side at top to backside jacket of the
board.

Site Timeline