Alternative to HIWARE 68k .abs to .bin converter

I am using an old HIWARE tool chain for building the software for a 68332 based product and I'd like to find a command line tool to convert the .ABS file created by the linker to a binary .BIN file. The HIWARE tools come with a program called "HI-CROSS Burner", which does a perfectly adequate job, but it only runs as a Windows program, so I can't run it as part of my makefile. Does anyone know of a tool that will do this? (I have thought about switching to GCC, but this is a stable product that has always been built with this toolchain and I don't have the time to spend on switching).

TIA, Charles

Reply to
Charles Oram

Mail me - maybe I have something for you.

Adjust the address in the sig in an obvious way, sorry for the mess.

--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

with

but

makefile.

spend

I had another search for a solution to this and managed to find a copy of a manual for the HI-CROSS Burner (see

It can in fact be run from the command line with arguments or a command file, so I'll be able to use it from my makefile.

- Charles

Reply to
Charles Oram