abt acquiring emg signals..

im right now working in designing emg amplifier.. i think instrumentation amplifier is the best choice... can u suggest some ideas..

Reply to
muthu

im and u haven't left any messages on this newsgroup for about 5 to

10 years, in my experience. Also, the personal pronounn is spelled 'I' (capitalized). English sentences are normally terminated by a single '.'. The '...' usually signifies elision.

This should help you to write a message that does not rasp on every English speaker, and thus is more understandable, and more likely to elicit help. The fact that you communicate much better in English than I do in your language doesn't prevent me being a pill about it.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

and 'pronoun' doesn't have a double en.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson

True. And, if I had noticed it, I would have judiciously applied the arrow keys and the backspace or delete keys. I also neglected to criticise the spelling in the subject. Imperfections arise everywhere.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer