abt acquiring emg signals..

im right now working in designing emg amplifier.. i think
instrumentation amplifier is the best choice... can u suggest some
ideas..

Re: abt acquiring emg signals..

im and u haven't left any messages on this newsgroup for about 5 to
10 years, in my experience.  Also, the personal pronounn is spelled
'I' (capitalized).  English sentences are normally terminated by a
single '.'.  The '...' usually signifies elision.

This should help you to write a message that does not rasp on every
English speaker, and thus is more understandable, and more likely
to elicit help.  The fact that you communicate much better in
English than I do in your language doesn't prevent me being a pill
about it.

 [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net
Re: abt acquiring emg signals..

and 'pronoun' doesn't have a double en.

Peter

Re: abt acquiring emg signals..
... snip ...

True.  And, if I had noticed it, I would have judiciously applied
the arrow keys and the backspace or delete keys.  I also neglected
to criticise the spelling in the subject.  Imperfections arise
everywhere.

 [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net