8051 parts supplier in hyderabad?

Any pointers on 8051 parts supplier in Hyderabad, India?

Long hours spent with google yielded good results for suppliers in Pune, Jaipur, Mumbai etc. but not in Hyderabad.

Can anyone please help me, if he/she has been able to procure 8051 parts in Hyderabad before?

Thanks in advance, Seemanta

Reply to
Seemanta Dutta

Check out 8052.com. There are lot's of members on the message board there from India and they often discuss the supply of parts.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

IMO you cannot get simple 8051 as it is.You will have to look for 8051 based ICs from Atmel/philips etc. If you are working in a company you could contact the suppliers ,yes in Hyd and may even obtain free samples.But if you are doing a student/hobby project ,they may not respond eagerly. any way for Atmel--> Spectra india,West Marredpally for Philips-->Arrow Electronics India,Basheerbagh Ph.5577 4146 Also try at Excel point systems/Maruti corp. point,#217Swapnalok complex

If you require in small quantities Try Gujrathi galli.

Reply to
mailsatishv

Thanks a lot for the suggestion! I just finished posting there!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

regards, Seemanta

Reply to
Seemanta Dutta