4-Sale: 600Mhz Blackfin DSP Development Kit - EZLITE, New, $250

Analog Devices CROSSCORE Development kit, EZ-KIT Lite evaluation board, 600Mhz Blackfin DSP, VisualDSP++. Model: ADDS-BF533-EZLITE, New in box! The box doesn't even have a scratch on it.

Great kit. Bought it last year but never got around to using it. Board has never been powered up. The VisualDSP++ is excellent. I need to make some space. Factory price is $400. I'll pay for shipping UPS std.

Reply to
el_roboto_loco