Subject Author Posted Replies

Top 10 Technical requirements for In-Memory Reporting
With Gartner's Business Intelligence group listing In-Memory analytics at the top of their recommended Business Intelligence requirements for enterprise; No wonder In-memory has become a trending...

Hiring Jr / Sr Embedded Firmware Developer -Toronto -Apply Canada Local Candidates Only
Hiring Jr / Sr Embedded Firmware Developer -Toronto -Apply Canada Local Candidates Only Greetings from OXeNHaM+Satvik! Introducing myself, I am Lakshminarayana, and I am part of the OXeNHaM +Satvik...
8
8

Hiring Jr / Sr Embedded Developer -Toronto -Apply Canada Local Candidates Only
Hiring Jr / Sr Embedded Developer -Toronto -Apply Canada Local Candidates Only Greetings from OXeNHaM+Satvik! Introducing myself, I am Lakshminarayana, and I am part of the OXeNHaM +Satvik team....

AVR with Parallel Flash Memory
Hi all, I have a few questions on how to go about generate the correct waveforms for reading/writing from/to an external flash memory using an AVR microcontroller. The AVR has enough I/O to allow...
12
12

Injection molding
Hi, OK, I've had to bite the bullet and go the injection molding route. What can I read up on *before* I make my appointments with suppliers? I'm looking for two pieces -- one the volume of an...
4
4

USB to local bus devices
My Dear Sir, We are interested in the device which can convert USB to local bus. The local bus is 16 bit wide, do you have device to support the following configuration: -------------------- | | ==>...
5
5

Barcode Symbologies
Hi, I need to pick a barcode symbology that is unlinkey to be encountered in day-to-day items to minimize conflicts. E.g., UPC is non-starter. I only need 8 decimal digits so no need for the more...
47
47

Extended deadline (15 July 2010): CACS Singapore [EI Compendex,ISTP,IEEE Xplore]
[ Please forward to those who may be interested. Thanks. ] ================================================================== 2010 International Congress on Computer Applications and Computational...

Xilinx Xact software for XC2018 Logic Cell Array
I bought a few of these on ebay but I cant find Xilinx Xact software needed to design with these FPGAs Can someone point me in the right direction? Anyone have a copy I can buy? sincerely hungry...
19
19

Wireless sensor network at 868MHz
Hi, I want to realize a wireless sensor network at 868MHz: this network should be used in open ambient, so long range (and low power) is important for me. What do you think is the better solution?...
3
3

About ZigBee
Hi, i want to use zigbee: i know only freescale ZigBee and i'm looking for better alternatives...For me it is very important (in order): 1. Open source ZigBee stack (a stack with obfuscated source...
2
2

Advice/info about extracting ROM dump from 20-year-old COPS microcontroller?
The story so far: I'm trying to reverse engineer a certain much- maligned gaming peripheral from circa 1990. I've already interfaced with it the way microcontroller-God intended and worked out the...
9
9

Periodic instruction set testing - done it? heard of it?
Over at the question of periodic instruction set testing has come up, in particular as a requirement (apparently, it's not exactly clear) in UL1998. I've never heard of such a thing. Can anybody tell...
13
13

Barcode scanner reverse engineering
Hi, I have a box full of Scanplus 1800 SR's. I am trying to use them in a project for a local 501(c)3. To do so, I need to fabricate some cables that will make available the "RS232" interface from the...
6
6

Luminary micro "driverlib" Vs CMSIS
Hi friends, I am new to cortex-m3 world. I am working on luminary micro lm3s6965. They have given two "programming model" options to start, 1. Direct register access model Efficient but time consuming...
6
6