REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

Translate This Thread From French to

Threaded View
bonjour

i wonder does anyone have some old analog osciloscope to get rid of or to
sell for some simbolic price since i am not in the oportunity to spend
fortune on brand new ones coz i have no much money to spend on expensive
equipment, finally i am hobist but trying to learn more and i am suggested
how i should look for it around the world better then at our country since
they are ripping off with prices here in Croatia...

i would be glad even with some of oldest models that are like 2 channels /
20MHz

please, if you know for some or anyone who might have such old
one....contact me or simply post it here and i hope we shell make some
deal...

thanks a lot in advance,

Gagi

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

bonjour

 Je me demande ce que quelqu'un a des osciloscope vieux analogique
pour se dE9%barrasser de ou E0%
 vendre pour un certain prix simbolic puisque je ne suis pas dans la
possibilitE9% de passer
 fortune sur les nouveau coz je n'ai pas beaucoup d'argent E0% consacrer
E0% la chE8%re
 E9%quipements, enfin je suis hobist mais essayer d'apprendre plus et je
suis i suggE9%rE9%
 comment je dois le chercher partout dans le monde mieux que lors de
notre pays depuis
 ils sont arrachant avec les prix ici en Croatie ...

 Je serais heureux, mEA%me avec quelques-uns des modE8%les les plus
anciens qui sont comme 2 canaux /
 20MHz

 s'il vous plaEE%t, si vous savez pour une partie ou toute personne qui
pourrait avoir une telle vieux
 une .... me contacter ou tout simplement poster ici et j'espE8%re que
nous shell faire quelques
 face ...

 un grand merci E0% l'avance,

 Gagi

Tu aurais pu au moins passer sous google avant !!! franchement !

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

Tu aurais pu au moins passer sous google avant !!! franchement !

merci grande per traduis mon ami :)
je ne parlez Francias, un peu, desole :(

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

Bonjour / Bonsoir
(rayer la mention inutile)

A toutes fins utiles:

http://www.lexilogos.com/english/index.htm
http://www.linguee.fr /
http://www.online-translator.com /
http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx

et bien d'autres ...

--
Amicalement

Bernard

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

well, i am sorry if my posting on english made such a mess here, my
mothertongue language is Croatian, and i can speak/write English as well, a
bit of German...and i know few words of Italian and French.....English is
world wide spreaded language so i was expecting how French people as Western
culture country wouldnt have any problem with english, after all, people who
are in ELECTRONICS domain as hobists or as professionalists should be able
to handle English perfectly (more or less)....so, once again i am sorry if i
made such a mistake by using English, however, ist more important that we
did understand each other then what language was used...if any of you would
post on any Croatian language news groups by using English language, noone
would even mention translator, coz as far as i know; high ratio of (internet
generation) Croats handle english pretty well despite our language is at
Slavic group and it is COMPLETELY different then any Roman or Anglo-saxons
domain languages...

thank you for your patience and inconvinience caused by using english
language....let the Lord have mercy on me...

PS: i hate idea that english did became world wide MUST KNOW language, but
we must adapt or live isolated...and blessed are those who can afford
themselves to live isolated...

PS2: Croatia is same time zone as France (Paris time) so what ever you say,
good morning, good afternoon or good evening is same with me as well :)

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE
On Mar 5, 6:18 pm, "Gagi-9a6aag"

No, it didn't. You don't need to apologize.
However this newgroup's recommended langage is French.
http://groups.google.com/group/fr.sci.electronique/about?hl=en

We don't.

Good point.
But some of us are just like this, u know.
I bet some Croats are too, what do you think ?

Nontaken.
No harm done Buddy, you're welcome.

Hey, come on - don't take it bad.
IMHO automatic translators are a pain in the ass.
Picture yourself a world where Humans
talk together only by using machines ...

So, good night, then ...

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE
Hello.
you can see good prices on ebay bid
example
http://shop.ebay.fr/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=oscilloscope&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_sacat_sel=See-All-Categories

Re: REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

http://shop.ebay.fr/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=oscilloscope&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_sacat_sel=See-All-Categories

yes, indeed...its strange how i didnt get those listed but only mostly from
USA...maybe i should do advanced search

Merci :)

Site Timeline