24-30v dc power supply schematic

"Cydrome Leader"

** Nonsense - a bridge rectifier always uses the transformer more efficiently.
** ROTFL !!

THREE completely undefined and unsupported claims, what rubbish !!!

** Try reading the whole sentence - piss head.

What a posturing f****it.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Jamie" = radio ham moron: Maynard A. Philbrook

** Fuck off and die

- you stinking pile of AUTISTIC septic shit.

Reply to
Phil Allison

You're slipping again! It seems like it is becoming a habit lately.

I won't go into the obvious reasons why, you seem to be inadequate lately to understand much, your responses show it.

Perfect example of your dissolving brain cells.

Get off the sauce, it's effecting your judgment.

And I thought the drugs here in the states were better, maybe I was wrong about that one ? Actually, I was mistaken.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You just can't handle it when you slip up.. That's too bad too, I was hoping you'd stick your neck out even future, but you have chosen the usual imodium.

Stick your nose in google some more, maybe you'll get it correct the next time..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I want to hear more about how you'd make a 2.2 volt 100 amp linear power supply with a bridge rectifier, and what sort of single digit efficiency you'd expect to get from it.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

"Cydrome Leader"

** Up to you to state what the special difficulties are, not me.

In any case - your f****it, trolling Q has SFA to do with efficient use of the transformer windings.

Do try learning to READ sometime.

Jerk off.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

oh sorry, did I troll you?

are you upset?

are you slapping the shit out of your keyboard?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader