WANT TO JOIN THIS GROUP

HAI IAM A FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATE IN THE DISCIPLINE OF INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING I HOPE THAT IT WILL BE MORE INFORMATIVE IF I JOIN THIS GROUP CURRENTLY DOING MY EMBEDDED SYSTEM COURSE AT CRANES SOFTWARE BANGALORE

Reply to
karthi585

Yes that is fine how ever, Please don't force UPPER CASE IN EVERYTHING YOU WRITE!

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Join it? I didn't know that it was coming apart! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
rafi

rafi snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Lose the CAPS and the italics, caps are considered shouting, and italics may not be duplicated properly.

Reply to
JosephKK