Re: Stereo Scoundcard Oscilloscope

Windows Stereo Scoundcard Oscilloscope, Mutiple Inputs Modes, Mixer

> Controls, Single/Dual Trace, Man/AutoGain, Color Settings, Trigger > Settings, AC/DC, Hortz/Vert Settings, Revearsable Chan Input, DB/Volt > Input, Plus many More, Using the sound cards line input jacks with IC > freq dividers, scope may be used as a regular Low Freq Oscilloscope. > Sent email attached to pAypal buyers for instant delivery, Low Cost > $9.95, Link provided for buyers via email, email me for GUI image, > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com..

Do you compare your GUI and performance to Bob Masta's Daqarta?

[note, not associated with, nor gain benefit from]

Bob Masta DAQARTA v7.50 Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis

Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter Frequency Counter, Pitch Track, Pitch-to-MIDI FREE Signal Generator, DaqMusiq generator Science with your sound card!

Reply to
RobertMacy

Seconded. I bought a pro license for Daqarta. It is worth every penny, I did some unorthodox stuff with it and Bob provided very good support.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to