Re: PC USB oscilloscopes, Hantek 6022BE vs 6022BL

My ChronoVu LA16 enabled me to take a peek at the I2C conversation that
ensues between a motherboard and memory during the power-on self-test.
    Another thread mentions the pocket sized DSO150 oscilloscope. Part
of my job entails field service, so a DSO150 was ordered for my truck's
tool kit, mostly because the price is right. It'll be interesting to see
how handy the DSO150 proves to be on service calls.

Thank you, 73,

--
Don Kuenz KB7RPU
There was a young lady named Bright Whose speed was far faster than light;