Re: OT: California RIP

>> To quote a hillbilly song "Go west young Man, haven't you been told ? California's full of whiskey, Women and gold". But I think the gold is pretty much gone, and if there is any the government takes most of it. > >It's not even full of women anymore either; there's a website that shows >you how many single men there are per single women between the ages of >20 and 45 and Los Angeles and San Francisco have some of the worst >"ratios" in the country. > >Boston, New York City, and even Chicago and Washington, D.C. look great >by comparison. > >A man should stay East if he enjoys nightlife that resembles anything >heterosexual.

When I moved to SF it was packed with great women and gay guys; boy, those were the days. But lately all the script kiddies and google bus types have flooded in, mostly males. If I were still in the market, I wouldn't consider these coder guys to be much competition.

But guys, I really encourage you to stay away. This is a horrible place. Try Scottsdale.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Certainly the greasy pole-climbing types, yes.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom