OT: Welcome to Sh*thole London (and you are!)

This is what happens when Globalists replace the settled, indigenous population of a city or country with a massive influx of strangers who have no respect for, nor interest in, the host culture - or even the diverse cultures of their fellow immigrants for that matter.

Cursitor Doom

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You, sir are a goddamnewd idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

goddamnewd, cool. Gotta check that out.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

London has been getting immigrants for as long as it has existed.

Why on earth anybody should respect English culture escapes me. What on earth is supposed to be special about it?

Cursitor Doom presumably likes it because it is the only ome he knows, but his grasp of it appears to be remarkably weak, and if he were a representative of English culture, it would not be worthy of any respect at all.

Happily, he isn't. Gullible right-wing twits do exist in the UK, as they do in most places, but they are thin enough on the ground that one can usually discount them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

But nothing at the stunning levels that has occurred in recent times.

At 2:30 in particular

It is certainly preferable to the massive influx of a culture that stones woman to death for adultery, engages in FGM, has a death penalty for those that leave its culture, has a death penalty for those that actively disagree with its culture, is a culture that has a fundamental goal of implementing its culture, irrespective of freedom, democracy and equality in the culture it encroaches on.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Numbers?

U-tube links aren't evidence, and I'm not going to waste my time waiting for whatever it was you thought I ought to see.

If the only defense of English culture is that it isn't as bad some other specific culture which has even worse defects, you've conceded the case.

If English culture was as superior as you seem to think, the Muslim immigrants to England would stop killing apostates and female adulterers, and start drinking tea and admiring morally challenged dimwits like Boris Johnson because he'd been to Eton.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Quote 2:30

?There has been a [claim] that this country has always been a nation of immigrants...that is not true... for most of the history of this countries history there has been a very homogeneous group of people on these Islands. ... and the idea now that what is happening now is what has always happened is simply a fib...and you have to look for this... and a good example...

50,0000 Huguenots came to this country in the period 1680 onward... now 50,000 Huguenots over a period of years was equal to about 2 months immigration in the 1990s.

This is a video of a debate at Oxford University Union. Its certainly evidence of the views presented at reputable academic institutions.

In other words, ?I am unable to refute the known fact that ~ 1/2 the population of London is foreign born?. That is, around 4 million. Its simply stunning.

1/2 the population of the largest, capital city of a nation has been replaced in about 30 years with no mandate from the existing population.

Blair and labour opened up the flood gates to change the makeup of the UK to those statistically more likely to vote Labour, irrespective of the damage it has done to the existing population.

"rub the Right's nose in diversity"

Its actually, worse. It doesn't account for housing land area taken up.

You know its a stickup to the indigenous masses when officials in government try to fob people off with that ?we need more immigrants to care for the aging population?. So..., lets say it takes 5 immigrants to give 20% of their earnings to support an oldie. Those immigrants get old, hence each one requires 5 apiece...the following generation needs 125... its totally insane.

Additionally, its unfortunate that you appear to have no knowledge of Douglas Murray.

Every indigenous citizen of a nation has the ethical right to reject the imposition of an invading culture, whatever the status of their own culture.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@kevinaylward.co.uk

Kevin Aylward

who

ion of

ds.

ed

It may be a quote, but where did you get it from? It's certainly not the ki nd of objective numerical information that might make it clear what is actu ally going on.

on1680.html

says that the population of the UK was about 5.5 million in 1680. It didn't go up all that fast over the next century either.

The current population is 66 million so it's a trifle dishonest to skip tha t point when comparing numbers.

Oxford Union debates aren't about presenting facts, but rather about presen ting the debaters. It's not where you go for impartial evidence.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You'd have thought after so many years of being told that by so many different contributors here, the penny would have dropped by now. Sadly not!

Cursitor Doom

My irony meter just pegged. Cursitor Doom is deliberately and persistently ill-informed, and equally persistently unwillign to read beyond the Daily Mail, Russia Today and ZeroHedge that give him his daily fixes of right-wing misinformation.

Ken Aylward gets his misinformation from a wider range of sources, but he's equally unwilling to look at anything that might challenge his silly ideas.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Glad you think so.

Go color.

Reply to
jurb6006

Basically, what Kevin was saying that I'd have to have married an Iranian a theist whose first husband was executed for the crime of having been a Musl im and becoming an atheist, before I'd know anything useful - a sublimely r ational argument. Hard-line Muslim fundamentalists seem to be quite a bruta l as their Christian equivalents - Boston Puritans hanged a couple of Quakers for the crime of being Quakers around 1660.

Cursitor Doom imagines that persistent exposure to his silly ideas ought to persuade other people that they aren't silly.

This is just one more of his extensive collection of irrational delusions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It has taken a while to really sink in the mind-set of Bill. One tries to give some benefit of doubt, but there is truly no point in debating with him.

For the most part, its always ad-hominem. His irrational ideology is pretty much in the same vain as any religious fundamentalist. That is, no amount of rational debate is useful to someone that is irrational.

Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Not that Kevin can actually debate anything. Assertion he can manage.

If you post something stupid, I'll point out that you are being stupid. It' s difficult to avoid the ad-hominem aspect of this. An actual ad-hominem ar gument would work on the basis that your argument had to be stupid because you were making it, and I don't bother going in for that, but Kevin doesn't seem to be able to grasp the distinction.

fundamentalist. That is, no amount of rational debate is useful to someone that is irrational.

Kevin hasn't actually demonstrated that any of the ideas that I advance are irrational. He also hasn't identified the ideology he thinks I've espoused - there isn't one - so he's just going in for the kind of broad brush mud- slinging you can expect from people who cant be bothered to think things th rough.

He does seem to think that there's some leftist playbook from which I'm wor king - some kind of Protocols of the Elders of Leftism - but he can't prov ide a link to it because it doesn't exist.

and his books - particularly "Democratic Enlightenment: Philosophy, Revolut ion, and Human Rights 1750?1790" are interesting, but don't constit ute any kind of ideology.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to