OT: Liars And Numbers

Yep. That's what I meant by "Mark Twain and others". I didn't want to list all the possible other authors and didn't want to inspire a futile debate as to the original author. I did apologize for butchering the quotation and being rather selective as to the attribution, which I guess makes my indiscretion acceptable. I just noticed that I forgot to include the "not" in "I did not have time to write...". I can't even plagiarize and get it right. Anyway, if I had more time, would have written this in a sorter and more coherent manner.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com