Dealing with Robo calls - phone ring suppressor

At least 95% of the spam calls to my cell phone have spoofed caller ID. They use the same area code as my phone, which is 1200mi from where I live. More than half are insurance calls (making them useless, even if I were stupid enough to buy what they were selling).

Reply to
krw

I have one persistant spoofer that uses MY OWN PHONE NUMBER! I blocked it. Strange.

Reply to
Ingvald44