Camping Electric Fence as a Bear Deterrent

beware, they may want to kill you

makolber

The best way to prevent an accident is to teach him how to use them properly. The interest in any gun that happens to be lying around will dissipate if he's given a chance to learn how to use one. Again, it's the same as alcohol. Better learn at home than in a car with a bunch of other kids.

Exactly. A gun is no better (or worse) than any other.

Reply to
krw

;-) One of ours sleeps on my wife's chest. The other kneads her neck.

Reply to
krw

...and most especially s Polar Baers (after all,i am white).

Reply to
Robert Baer

But you probably don't crush seals' spines with your jaws any more. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Why thank you very much for the vote of confidence! ... gotta get back to those sea urchins.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Beware of the bipolar bears! ;-)

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I would recommend using a M72. Take a full case of them, since they are single shot, and never fire it from inside your tent.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.