Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

FYI: Altium limited has laid off 60% of their staff and will be closing the australia offices by the end of the month.

Reply to
Rikard Astrof

FYI: Altium limited has laid off 60% of their staff and will be closing the australia offices by the end of the month.

Reply to
Rikard Astrof

/paranoia on

I bet china inc just loves this. First, they scour up all the natural resources they can. Now comes ip.

Anyone who can't see the danger in all this must be asleep. Remember, it's a police stae we are dealing with, however warm and fuzzy they may seem...

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
ChrisQ

You think this country is any different with the Nazi pigs that are running the streets here now?

The problem with China is that we LET a communist nation onto the world economic market.

We LET a country with ZERO moral compass have EVERYTHING we EVER made. We GAVE them ALL our advances in medicine, and every technology, and they are going to use that, and the profit suck that they do, which the free nations in the world do NOT do, and they will become (already has) the big monster that all the gang boy mentality retarded kids in the world today are too goddamned blind to even see.

I saw this years ago, when I contemplated what would happen after the UK returned Hong Kong back to them.

What the world should do is DEMAND a bigger piece of the action, because we are playing against a team that is not using the same rule book.

And the idiot banks and investors of the world are all jumping on board with their money.

We should build a prison for all of the idiots in the world, and then put the fucktards in it.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Apparently the management and the development took off. Whoever these 60% are.

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar