Subject Author Posted Replies

Programing the Lattice GAL22LV10
So I have to program some of these older components these days and I wonder if there is a programming algoritm out there. The datasheet points to various programmer manufacturers but I don?t like to...
10
10

EMI/ESD? micro reset
Repairing a digital audio procesor. Symptom it makes an horrendous noise like swarm of hornets and bagpipes with chorus and reverb. There is a reset line that connects reset pin of the system micro to...
3
3

Power supply module that works from -40C to +85C?
Gentlemen, Looking for a power supply module, does not need any enclosure, similar to the Meanwell EPP-100 series ... ... but with an operating temperature range from -40C to +85C. The lower temp can...
2
2

STM8S programming.
I was looking for a cheap MCU with > 384 bytes of memory and at least 6 IO lines and 16MHz or better. The cheapest I found on digikey for my requirements was this one: I have some experience...
6
6

OT: PDF problem
I wrote an on-line tax program, but some customers can't read my pdf output. Can you guys read the 1040 (bottom of second tab)? I am on a tight schedule, and you all know the deadline....
18
18

damned cameras
I got a Fuji AX650 as a cheap vacation type camera. My older Fuji cam didn't need driver installs, and just opened on any PC as a generic USB memory stick, with the images inside. This new one needs a...
35
35

OT: Script question
I have the following code that works to a point: // discover if browser is crappy Opera or crappy Safari // Agent is unique for our purposes var "Safari"); // found if browser is Chrome or Safari var...
5
5

Arduino C Question
Anyone know how to write a function that controls the execution of code or block of code after the function, like if() and other functions do. myfunction() { } I know I can use... if(myfunction()) { }...
25
25

Are some 8051s ICP compatible?
I've never used an 8051/8052, but have used other uCs. I have an 8052 comp atible chip in a commercial product that has a defective pin, and I'm tryin g to figure out if I could possibly read the...
3
3

Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic
Hi guys, I'm looking for the schematic of a Boonton 91-B RF Voltmeter. I can find many other 91 series schematics but not the 91-B. It would make my job easier with the correct schematic. Any leads?...
3
3

how to connect ledtronicled48t8sm lamp
I am trying to replace two T-8 CFL (48 inches) to convert to T-8 LED (model LED48T8SM, made by LEDtronic, Inc.). Both are two pins, CFL and LED. When I remove the original T-8 on the Compact...
4
4

Interesting Simulation Problem
Lots of bad-mouthing about simulation of circuits, but here's a real world problem for you... Suppose you have a circuit made up of 10,000 NMOS and 10,000 PMOS devices plus a few resistors, capacitors...
40
40

OT: Heads Up, JawHorse Half Price
Went into Lowe's today to get a work light and spotted this... Half price... I paid full price ~3 years ago :-( One of the most useful devices I've ever bought. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson |...
70
70

Connector source?
Can't tell size, but looks like cinch 2404 Greg
1
1

list of high volume production parts
Does anyone have a list of popular parts used for a long time that are considered high volume and commonly available? General areas of interest are opamps, diodes (power, signal, low leakage, rf,...
18
18