Subject Author Posted Replies

€.whatsapp : +1(541)782-8482
Buy your driver's license,Passport, Visa, EITLS exams, Fake bank notes whatsapp: +1(541)782-8482 we supply perfectly reproduced counterfeit money with holograms and all security features available....

artificial stupidity
We had a water pipe break just down the hill, and a crew was repairing it yesterday. Rafael Corral on X: "Again? Cmon @Cruise #GlenPark #SF https://t.co/rrzAxz8cpg" / X Rafael Corral on X: "Again?...

Tesla Syndrome
Pretty good rant: My wife's Honda Fit is great. If you want to change the hvac settings, you grab a knob and turn it. You don't even have to take your eyes off the road.
30
30

A wonderful time to be alive!
Not currently, obviously! can tell me the quality of life we have today is better than back then. Nobody! Step back in time with us as we unveil a mesmerizing journey through 1930s America like you've...
35
35

Two DVMs
The Keithley 2001 is obsolete, so our test department is moving on to a Keysight. They'll have to add a driver into our Python library. They loaned me one to evaluate. too bad, considering that my...
26
26

IGNED!
...one day after defending his ABSURD decision not to sound the emergency sirens. How many people did this guy kill by this bad decision? His excuse: he thought people would run TO the fire!
5
5

Hawaiian Electric ignored wildfire danger, spent most money on renewables
Four years ago, the utility said it needed to do more to prevent its power lines from emitting sparks. It made little progress, focusing on a shift to clean energy. Four years ago, the utility said it...
3
3

FLUX progress
I've been watching the progress of these guys... I have become a registered user with no effort on my part. Have you used Flux, or know anyone who has? I can't see how this can work or, frankly, why...
3
3

Electrostatic emulsion separation [Bill Sloman]
Anyone is free to answer, I just wanted Bill look at it. Running tests on the 2"x2"x 34" glass vessel with aluminum tape electrodes on two sides. The emulsion is 23% water and 77% soybean oil. The...
7
7

Spice is great!
While my sim is running, I can do all sorts of things. Grocery shop, prowl the web, take a nap. idea. My alternator simulator simulation (!) takes about 25 minutes to rev up, running 10 or so PPM of...
26
26

inkjet printing panels
We have a bunch of aluminum module end-panels that I want to add lettering to. Does anybody know of a good service company that could maybe inkjet some text and maybe graphics on some small (about 5"...
3
3

Sphere Research Corporation (BC) going out of business.
A number of us here, I'm sure, have used Sphere's web site (located in Kamloops BC) for either finding odd test gear or parts to fix same. Or nixie tubes and other odds and ends... the owner (Walter...

Resistor in DC supply line
Gentlemen, I refer you to this circuit fragment: 's R30 supposed to achieve? This is right at the top of the schematic, btw. ft763R audio section schematic.png — Yandex Disk ft763R audio section...
58
58

Measuring high resistance, major difference using DE-5000 LCR meter vs multimeter.
A little background, Making an electrostatic treatment vessel with an emulsion to be treated. First tests were with a test tube and a wire inserted in the center as one electrode. The test tube was...
19
19

Tesla has been FAKING range estimates
Lawsuit alleges that if special team's remote diagnosis uncovered other problems, they were told not to tell the owner. About a decade ago, Tesla rigged the dashboard readouts in its electric cars to...
65
65