Sphere Research Corporation (BC) going out of business.

A number of us here, I'm sure, have used Sphere's web site (located in Kamloops BC) for either finding odd test gear or parts to fix same. Or nixie tubes and other odds and ends...

Unfortunately the owner (Walter Shawlee II) has to shut the site down and liquidate all inventory due to illness - a sad day indeed!

So if you have a big truck, I suggest driving to Kamloops and make an offer!

John:-#(#

Reply to
John Robertson