Is there an 18V LM358?

I made a circuit with some LM358, where I need very close to the
maximum 32V power supply. It worked as expected up to about 21V - 22V,
but above that, it started behaving strangely. I replaced the chips
(all 3 of them), with no change. Then I replaced the chips again, but
this time with ones from a different purchase. Now, all is well.

The chips in question are marked 18V on the line below the LM358
designator.

Are they 18V variants of the LM358, or are they simply poor quality
fakes?

(Yes, they were bought on Ebay, and they were cheap.)
--
RoRo

Re: Is there an 18V LM358?

Real LM358s from a real distributor cost pennies.  Chuck them out and
use good ones.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--