Amplifier Source

Does anyone know where we can get some MHW593 or CA2812 amplifier modules? We're looking for small quantities (1-2).

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
eletlabs

I may have these!. are these moderate powerampifier bricks working i the ATV (dc- 1 g) band???? cant find spec, do your have one? I o have packgaed video amplifiers and other packaged amplifiers.

Marc

Reply to
LVMarc

Yes, these are power amplifier bricks. Here's the datasheet for the MHW593,

& the CA2812,

We're just looking for 1-3 of these units, preferably the MHW593.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve