6 or 12 pole two position 6PDT or 12PDT switch

Is there a small sized (say 1 inch maximum diameter) rotary switch with 6 or 12 poles and 2 positions that doesn't cost more than say $25 and does this without stacking together many decks ? Board mount with terminals coming out the back prefered. I'm considering using three

4PDT miniature toggle switches (of which there are many) instead due to my lack of finding something suitable.
Reply to
Steve

I would try Grayhill - their series 08 and 09 have up to 6 poles per deck.

(I didn't do an exhaustive search...)

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca